Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 10 cheapest BEST cities to live.... and to run a mfr'g bidniss??

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 07:35:34 -0500, Karl Townsend

Move to Misery? Mebbe not!
Missouriably hot in the summer.
Missouriably cold in the winter.
Missouriably humid alla time.
It's in Tornado Alley. http://goo.gl/Ifthi
Watch out for the lead. http://goo.gl/BpcYi
There are one or two rednecks there in them thar Ozarks.

I grew up downstairs, in Arkansas, as a kid. I have no use for the
South or the Midwest or whatever they want to call those states.
BTDT, got the sweat, said goodbye.

I feel about the same. I grew up in far eastern KS and hated the
summer climate. And mud all winter.

Moved to MN for only one year. Then I met a lady, and I'm still here
35 years later. Neither of us like the long winter,so we are part of
the snowbird population (to the FL keys) . Now we got the best of
both.

But how do you handle the heat and/or humidity of spring/summer/fall?

It is good that everybody has a different favorite spot, Otherwise
we'd all go to one place and ruin it.

Verily. That's what happened to my last state, CA.

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that