Dave L.

Default New Delta Non-Unisaw Cabinet Saws

My mistake, I actually was looking at the 36-731 which has no reviews.
I should have read the complete 36-732 also.

Dave L.

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:36:02 -0700, Wes Stewart
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 08:28:51 -0800, Dave L. wrote:

|I was looking through my new Tool Crib catalog and saw a new Delta
|Cabinet Saw w/50" Bies fence for $1299 here's the Amazon link.
|
|http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...?v=glance&s=hi
|
|Here's the Delta link:
|
|http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e=136&p=4835
|
|Is this the Chinese version of the Unisaw? Anybody seen one up close
|at the shows?
|
|For $500 less than the Unisaw and with your choice of Bies or Unifence
|it might be a good buy compared to some of the other overseas version
|i.e. , Griz, Shop fox, etc. that run about the same price with the 50"
|upgraded fence.

If you would follow your own Amazon link and read the reviews, your
questions would be answered.

Also, this saw is right tilt only.

Wes