Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On 10/13/2011 9:45 PM, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 13, 7:48 am, The Daring
wrote:

I'm glad to see the protesters cleaning up after themselves because that
has not always been the case in the past. I think the message
about not making a mess got through to the activists. ^_^

Well, the media and city's disinformation worked, and now the public
has been primed for the "cleanup" scheduled for tomorrow morning at
7am. I guess we'll find out whether it will escalate or fizzle
tomorrow.

I've heard that the New York protestors were defecating on police cars
and an American Flag. I haven't seen any pictures just like that
nonsense where the Democrat legislators were claiming that Tea Party
protesters were yelling racial slurs at them and spitting on them but
with all the cameras around, nobody could come up with any video or
recording of any of that happening. An old Usenet saying PPOSTFU!
^_^

TDD