Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On Oct 12, 4:42*am, "Robert Green" wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

harry wrote:

I am omniscient compared with American retards. *Did I not predict the
failure of the Iraq war a few of years back?

Gee Harry, *I chastised Chet for his insulting style. *Now it's your turn.
Insulting people won't make them see the truth, it will only harden their
opposition. *"Retards" is offensive in many dimensions. *Why not try taking
the high road? *I realize you're the butt of many a joke, but you do tend to
invite them. *It makes it hard to agree with you, even when you're right.