Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On 10/12/2011 11:52 AM, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 12, 8:44 am, wrote:
On 10/11/2011 11:22 PM, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 11, 6:51 pm, wrote:

You will see exactly what you want to see. If you are honest then you
will see the truth but most people are not honest, they are biased and
they will see the side that they want to see and ignore everything
else.

Early on I found that expectations ruined a lot of things, so I try
not to have too many of them. I try to stay open and take it as it
comes. I have my opinions, but I am aware of my biases and try not to
let them shrink my world down to a reflex reaction.

Same here. We ended up there by accident. We were looking for a fish
taco place we heard about and without even thinking about the activities
down there walked right into it.

Okay, that's the second time you've mentioned the fish tacos. Provide
said establishment's name and location forthwith!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/taqueria-nixtamalito-manhattan

Good fish tacos are hard to find on the right coast.

They get the tortillas from this gal out in Corona who has a tortilla
machine in the front of the restaurant (great little restaurant by the way):

http://www.tortillerianixtamal.com/

I thought your observations were accurate and unbiased.

Thanks. I do have a bias against bias, and don't mind popping a
balloon or two to point it out.

NYPD has one of those funky lift things you noted set up on Amsterdam
Ave just north of Columbia as Amsterdam heads down into Harlem.