Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Wall street occupation.

No worries about the quality. Better than my phone. I was
interested, at how tightly packed the people are. Fertile
grounds for pick pockets.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Oct 12, 9:07 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Thanks for the honest field report. Did you take those 12
pictures? What a crowd! I would expect the local business
are having a "run" on toilet paper, with that many people
there.

Yep, I took the pictures on my phone - sorry they kind of
suck. I
think I might take a swing back that way at night and see
how the vibe
changes. I wouldn't want to be the person that uses one of
those
local business' toilets after a thousand people already used
it that
day. Bleeech!