Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

RicodJour wrote in
:

On Oct 12, 11:56*am, Red Green wrote:

Speculate may ass. They openly admit it. You can't believe how f'n
stupid bleeding hearts are. You can't. You have no personal exposure
to it.

Merely asking a question, but would you prefer a bleeding heart to
someone without one at all?

Both will do stupid irresponsible crap. I guess both have purpose...
opposite ends of the bell curve need to be occupied so the middle looks
good.

Another thing - please do not ask people to speculate about May's
ass. It's unseemly and she doesn't like it.

Must be genetic. My old man was always telling people to bet their ass on
stuff. "You bet chur ass this" and "You bet chur ass that."