Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 08:42:52 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour wrote:

On Oct 12, 9:26*am, "
wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 20:10:47 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour wrote:

BTW, how old are you exactly? *I find it difficult to believe that you
can see those pictures of people's camping stuff under some blue poly
tarps, and the piles of "refuse" that are clearly labeled bags of
personal property. *They're in a park, remember? *Fer crissakes - you
can see someone's feet sticking out of one of those "piles of trash"!
Maybe you should get your prescription checked if you can't separate
what you see from what you read.

Most likely older than you. *No, I won't bother to read your report. *I get
enough of you lies here.

Yep, just keep those eyes firmly clamped shut and the boogeymen won't
get you. Excellent plan.

YOU think you can enlighten me? HAhahahahah! That's truly funny.

You're definitely older than me, and not necessarily chronologically.
Mental rigor mortis has already set in with you. Everyone's
infringing on your freedom, everyone but you lies, all politicians
suck, and horror of horrors they will be changing some tablesaw
regulations! Why do you want to keep on living if life sucks so bad?

Frappin' clueless. (no surprise)