Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 23:39:42 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Oct 11, 5:46*pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:20:49 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 11, 9:27 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Is it true? Moments ago, on the Laura Ingraham show (Tues
Oct 11, 2011, about 9:20 AM) she commented that the Wall
Street crowd was creating a sanitation and personal refuse
and body waste problem.

I call bull**** on that, particularly the body waste part. *I still
haven't made my way over to the park on my bike to see what's going on
for myself, but I promise I will and I'll let you know the situation.
I won't be playing any of the Red State v Blue State games. *I'll just
tell you what I see. *Good, bad and indifferent.

In the meantime:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...rks-and-demons...

Really?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Street-pr...- Hide quoted text -

You should know that the Daily Mail is not renowned for journalistic
accuracy.

Are you saying that the pictures are PhotoShopped? ...just one of hundreds of
such reports. Of course you wouldn't understand the facts, either.