Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Wall street occupation. Their Demands (13 of them)

That's something I hadn't known. Germans drink more than
Italians? Wow! Thanks for the head up.

I'm sure glad I'm on first name basis with all the important
prophets. Moses was just telling me how neat he thought GPS
was, and how even his wife could cross the desert in less
than 40 years.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour" wrote in message
countries can be a bit extreme. As to the hard working
Germans propping up the alcohol guzzling Italians. A few
years, and then the Germans will declare "Nein! Halt!" and
the free ride will come to a stop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ol_consumption

Refusing to see your bias is an intellectual and moral
failing.
Luckily you're on a first name basis with Jesus and the
other
prophets, so you'll probably skate. It's still a failing.