Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On 10/11/2011 12:46 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:20:49 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Oct 11, 9:27 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Is it true? Moments ago, on the Laura Ingraham show (Tues
Oct 11, 2011, about 9:20 AM) she commented that the Wall
Street crowd was creating a sanitation and personal refuse
and body waste problem.

I call bull**** on that, particularly the body waste part. I still
haven't made my way over to the park on my bike to see what's going on
for myself, but I promise I will and I'll let you know the situation.
I won't be playing any of the Red State v Blue State games. I'll just
tell you what I see. Good, bad and indifferent.

In the meantime:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...-demonstration

Really?

Yes really, anyone say such as you and harry who depend on snippets fed
to you by the media need to get out and look around once in a while. I
was there in NYC last Wednesday and I saw what Rico described.

If you have ever been to any event of any scale that has media coverage
the first thing you will notice is that the media homes in on the
0.0001% of goofballs. So if someone with a mowhawk haircut was urinating
in someones shrubbery that would be featured on every report for the
next day as if *everyone* were doing the same thing. Normal people would
not even be shown.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...OLICE-CAR.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...drugs-tap.html