Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

Robert Green wrote:
Ths ghost of your 6th grade English teacher must be highly aggrieved.
(-: At least you get a point for correcting HeyBub's "unplesantness"
- figuratively speaking. There may be no literal cure for it.

Dang. For the first time in perhaps 10 years, Google is broken!
Server Error
The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
If the problem persists, please mail and mention
this error message and the query that caused it. (I was searching
for aggrieved to make sure I wasn't violating Green's law because it
just looks wrong to me.) (-: Oddly enough, using the word "test"
works. WTF?

At the risk of offending you with yet another truth ("from God's lips to my
ears") I commend for your consideration "tinySpell". It checks words as you
type.