Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Wall street occupation.

Which replacement crane, we would be unable
to unload from the transport ship?

I can see that some sabotage would be dificult
to recover and repair.

I'd hate to be around when some with a few
shape charges blew the **** out of the sewer
system. Phew! Stinky!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"aemeijers" wrote in message

Power grid, pipelines, water and sewage, Interstate highway
interchanges
and bridges, certain stretches of railroad track- need I go
on? No, it
wouldn't set us back centuries, but even a few carefully
picked attacks
could put the economy in the crapper for a decade or more.
Lotsa choke
points in our internal supply chain. Hell, blow up a couple
dozen
dockside container cranes, and you can put a major port out
of business
until the folks across the pond can build and ship a
replacement.

--
aem sends...