Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Wall street occupation.

We have been increasing respect, due to your writing skills
on this Usenet list. Your korrect spelling, and obfious
edjoocation portend grate things to come. Un like sum folks
on this lest, who doo knot.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Oct 11, 1:18 pm, "
wrote:
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:07:16 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
I anticipate your field report, which will be clearly
written and more truth than the lame stream media.

LOL! You owe me a keyboard and screen.

It's curious that you apparently know what I will witness at
some
point in the future. But it's not surprising that you hold
such an
opinion of your powers.

"A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood."
-H. G. Wells