Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On 10/11/2011 12:20 PM, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 11, 9:27 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Is it true? Moments ago, on the Laura Ingraham show (Tues
Oct 11, 2011, about 9:20 AM) she commented that the Wall
Street crowd was creating a sanitation and personal refuse
and body waste problem.

I call bull**** on that, particularly the body waste part. I still
haven't made my way over to the park on my bike to see what's going on
for myself, but I promise I will and I'll let you know the situation.
I won't be playing any of the Red State v Blue State games. I'll just
tell you what I see. Good, bad and indifferent.

In the meantime:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...-demonstration

I was there last Wednesday and noted what I saw earlier in this thread.