Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation. Their Demands (13 of them)

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

Why do Americans look only at taxes they pay? What about the *total
cost* of health care? One problem is that many Americans don't
understand how much their healthcare costs because their employers are
paying for their health insurance. But if you add the cost of health
insurance and co-pays to the taxes you actually pay, then I think
you'll find that the higher taxes (with zero or small health
insurance premiums and minimal or zero co-pays) paid by those in many
European (and other) countries is actually a good deal.

There's a simple reason why we Americans pay more for health services than
the rest of the world.

We can.

In some countries, a complaint of "chest pain" results in a bottle of
Nitroglycerin tables. In the U.S. it's often a coronary bypass.