Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:16:03 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Your Indepenedence war was just so rich people didn't have to pay
taxes as I have frequently pointed out. Nothing to do with "freedom".

So what? I was talking about the SECOND War of Independence. In my part of
the country we call it the "recent unplesantness."

That was the War of Northern Aggression.

The Unpleasantness Between the States. This term doesn't upset the more
fragile sensibilities who hyperventilate with terms like "war" and
"agression".