Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

On Oct 11, 4:04*am, RickH wrote:
On Oct 10, 9:16*am, "Robert Green" wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in message

harry wrote:

All empires fail from within. The collapse will take a few years but
is inevitable. *No empire has ever *suceeded in recovering from it's
decline.The rats/wealthy will fight for scraps seeking to preserve
their positions with no regard to the less well off. *There's gonna be
a "Winter of discontent". Probably a few of them.

Heh! It took the Roman Empire longer to fall than the United States has

been
in existence. We have, by that measure, a couple of hundred years before

the
end.

Uh oh! *We're being HeyBubbed again!

Life and events in ancient Rome could move no faster than the speed of the
fastest horse. *Things move quite a bit more quickly now. *Total,
world-ending war could take place in just a few hours nowadays with nuclear
weapons. *Your "measures" and extrapolations are both bogus. *Life moves
much more quickly these days than in ancient Rome.

How long did the English Empire last? *According to your metrics, it should
be still a healthy, powerful world entity. *What we actually have is Harry
and Company. *Not very much a threat to the world.

--
Bobby G.

Harry should go get some great dental work done with that wonderful
social health insurance he has. *One quick phone call to the dentist
and a convenient appointment will be scheduled in a couple of days I'm
sure. *Just like it works here, no, thats not the way it works over
there?- Hide quoted text -

Yes,that's what happens. And with the doctor/GP. I can go see him
(quarter mile away ) the same day if it's urgent.
I can ring for an ambulance, it will be here in minutes. They have a
helicopter too. My nieghbour was taken away in the helicopter two
weeks ago. (Kicked in the face by a cow)

And you know what? No-one asks me about insurance and money.
If you were visiting you would get the same treatment. Not like the
money grubbing American system.