Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus19425 Ignoramus19425 is offline

Default Half done hooking up compressor in the factory

On 2011-10-11, DoN. Nichols wrote:
Remember -- just because *you* are installing an air dryer,
there is no certainty that the previous owners did. You may be lucky,
and find out that they did.

I remember when I used to work for a certain company in this
area, if you started to use an air drop which had just been hanging
there for a while, you had to expect to get a lot of water out of it
before you got any air.

Good point. I will do that. There is a lot of plumbing work to be
done, hooking up compressor to the dryer, dryer to the compressed air
system, etc.