Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_41_] Bill[_41_] is offline

Default Sawstop's suit against Ryobi is upheld

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 09 Oct 2011 20:21:48 -0400, wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Nonsense. There is good reason I did *NOT* buy a SawStop.

Well, as long as you said that much, lets here it! : )

I already said. It was more than twice the price of the Unisaur. It is *not*
worth it.

I'm planning ot purchase in the spring, or sooner if I run accross
something. I have been leaning toward the Unisaur.

An x5 is a good choice. The new style is stupid expensive.

I was under the impression the "x5" was more of a marketing gimmick.
Do you have a link to what you are referring to? My brief research
suggests that the X5 Unisaw was a circa 2006, or so, machine.

Thanks,
Bill