Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Sawstop's suit against Ryobi is upheld

Leon wrote:

Try building a PT privacy fence.
A. PT wood is VERY wet
B. Many times pickets have to be cut to fit
C. The solution, I suppose, is a circular saw.

That is why I always use/used a circular saw for all cuts on the 30+
fences that I have built. And no not "all" PT wood is very wet, I
often used kiln dried PT to guard against excessive warping.

I agree. I stack fence wood in the garage for a couple of months, then take
the warped pickets back to the vendor. Drying like that minimizes the gaps
between pickets if they dry on the vine.

Sill, there are times, such as repairing a broken picket that the neighbor's
dogs have knocked down...