Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sawstop's suit against Ryobi is upheld

On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 22:32:26 -0400, "Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at
comcast dot net wrote:

wrote

Before using any dangerous tool it's good to think; "now if this
falls...".
It's really no different than thinking about where a knife is about to go
if
it slips.

Same thing for blacksmiths. I was watching one work once and he told me he
dropped a piece of hot metal once and tried to catch it. It cured him of
that habit forever. To this day, if something falls in the house, he just
lets it fall. To the chagrin of his wife.

I'll catch normal things. Not knives, of course.