Snowman

Default Neighbours new conservatory nightmare...

"news individual" wrote in message
You should check this out with your local planning office. Since July 02
conservatories have come within the ambit of building regs; there may also
be planning issues. You are likely to find that if you are directly
overlooked.by a conservatory, planning will stipulate they have obscure
glass to maintain your privacy. I also seem to recall that building within
1m of a boundary is generally a planning no no.

Jools

Any idea whether the rules about "obscure glass" can be found anywhere on
the net? We have some neighbours who have put up a conservatory close to the
boundary and they've got clear glass and no blinds or curtains.

Peter.