Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default A vote for Romney is a vote for Mormon cult

On Oct 9, 6:30*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Joseph Smith wrote:
WASHINGTON (ABC 4 News) - Evangelical Baptist preacher Robert Jeffress
called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints a "cult" and
that conservatives should vote for a "Christian" candidate instead of
Mitt Romney.

http://www.abc4.com/s/08KYJYWnxUGo_AmT4AVaEQ.cspx

So what? A voter could do worse.

Mormons, as a rule, don't smoke, drink, or compete in tractor pulls. They
are family and community oriented. While some of their practicies seem a
little odd - like storing a year's supply of food - none are harmful.

I understand the CIA and other government agencies like to recruit Mormons
because they are extremely honest and truthful. Plus, many Mormons have
foreign language skills because they served their year of missionary work in
other lands.

My only beef with Mormons, and it's a small one, is that they think they're
Jewish and they want all Jews to become Mormons.

What is odd about storing a years worth of food? I'm not Mormon but I
do a bit of prepping myself. In fact, a lot of Preppers aren't Mormons
and quite a few are not even right wingers.

-C-