Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default A vote for Romney is a vote for Mormon cult

On Oct 8, 10:31*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 22:09:15 -0500, JimT wrote:
On 10/8/2011 9:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 21:19:38 -0500, *wrote:

You're an idiot. Obama is no more a Muslim than you are.

What church does he attend? *When was his last public appearance in a
church? You know, one that requires Secret Service?

Obama being Muslim is a *myth just like he was born in Kenya.

I don't care if he has sex with a camel - his business. The man does
not need or deserve to be a leader of the free world, period!

Can you name anyone running that does deserve to be the leader of the
free world? What does "deserve" have to do with it anyway?

-C-

And yes, LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters. So **** you.
Know any Mormon you can direct that comment towards, except behind a
keyboard?

*It's well documented. What does a keyboard have to do with it?

So, you've concluded that EVERY Mormon is a child molester?

Narrow minded don't you think?

Are Breathatarians odd or a cult? Should our leaders only consume
orange juice? You tell me!