Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default A vote for Romney is a vote for Mormon cult

On Oct 8, 9:15*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
So, how do you like the Muslim in Chief we got?

Sheesh, I was ready to step in on your side but what's the use. You
are getting as bad as the rest.

Hopefully you were just joking tho.

-C-

Mormons stand for limited government, personal
responsibility, strong families, and are usually frugal with
finances. We promote hard work, honesty, integrity, and good
manners.

That said, from what I know of Mitt Romney, he's much
farther left than most of the Mormon folks I know.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Joseph Smith" wrote in message

WASHINGTON (ABC 4 News) - Evangelical Baptist preacher
Robert Jeffress
called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints a
"cult" and that
conservatives should vote for a "Christian" candidate
instead of Mitt
Romney.

http://www.abc4.com/s/08KYJYWnxUGo_AmT4AVaEQ.cspx