Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default A vote for Romney is a vote for Mormon cult

On 10/8/2011 10:08 PM, aemeijers wrote:
On 10/8/2011 10:19 PM, JimT wrote:
On 10/8/2011 9:15 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
So, how do you like the Muslim in Chief we got?

You're an idiot. Obama is no more a Muslim than you are.

And yes, LDS is a wacko cult full of child molesters. So **** you.

I don't really trust ANYONE who describes themselves in terms of the
religion they follow, however theoretically. As far as I am concerned,
they are ALL cults. If people wanna get together once a week and
socialize and talk about being nice, fine, go for it. But why drag
imaginary beings into it? No deity need be invoked to justify being
nice, and sharing and playing well with others. Simple pragmatism will
do- being nice is less work than being nasty, and people are less
likely to knife you from behind.

I only consider religions cults when they think their way is the only
way to salvation and they try to convert you. I have no problem with
Buddhists and Jews for example.