Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default A vote for Romney is a vote for Mormon cult

On 10/8/2011 8:54 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 20:48:30 -0500, wrote:

On 10/8/2011 8:25 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 08 Oct 2011 20:19:01 -0500, wrote:

Ron Paul looks better everyday.
Can we now talk about lunacy?

Ron Paul is dead in the water.

I was going to say compaired to the rest of the loonies. His basic idea
of small government to protect our liberties appeals to me but when he
gets into specifics he throws me. He wants to leave everything (health,
education and welfare) up to the states and I don't see that being much
of a solution either.

Libertarians has some good ideas, we can't just let them be in charge.

I think they have some great ideas but, unfortunately, we have to deal
with the mess we have.