Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) is offline

Default Two things:

On Sat, 8 Oct 2011 09:44:40 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

Is there a new flock of idiots migrating in here? No offense to the
resident idiots.

Looks like the usual levels of crazies to me between the spammers and
the Conspiracy Theorists that Gunner insists on tweeking.

Then again, I've been gone for a little while and I'm still getting my
filters re-tuned. Once I have the worst spewers in the bit-bucket,
then I can talk.

Does your server show lots of messages as not available on the server any
more?

No, but that's all up to your server. A lot of ISP's simply don't
care about Usenet anymore, that they offer it at all is a miracle.

Go yell at them, or give up and go to a premium server coughAPNcough
that actually has a damn to give.

-- Bruce --