Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default diode-test from sed

flipper wrote:

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:33:45 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

petrus bitbyter wrote:
a link to a .pdf

Just wondering, did anyone else's newsreader open that PDF for them and
show it "live" online? All I got was a link. You can post a link on a
textual group. A link in a.b.s.e is a teaser. Do you have it in .gif or
.png
format? I wanna see images!!!!!!!

;-)
Rich

I have no idea what you mean. The PDF is a uuencoded attachment to the
message. There is no 'link'.

This is exactly what KNode 0.10.4 (Using KDE 3.5.4) shows me: