Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Happy Monty - Happy Monty.JPG

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 07:38:35 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:18:45 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:25:53 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:10:24 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
m...
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:45:24 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 18:41:20 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 21:32:54 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
news:csrkv61a2dktml5u31dc190rkbdat9ip6v@4a x.com...

I guess I'll have to buy a new flower pot saucer for the flower pot

--
JF

You need to keep your cat properly amused - play tunnel, scratching
post,
ramps and walkways nailed up at picture rail height.

---
You need to come to the realization that you're an idiot, although
that's not likely to happen because your idiocy will get in the way of
your illumination.

You can't, apparently, just enjoy the image of one of my kitties being
happily at rest in an unconventional bed, without perverting the image
by issuing edicts about how you think what my cats should be subjected
to during their waking hours.

Figures, since I've criticized you once or twice on technical issues
and you just can't stand being found lacking, so you retaliate in any
way you can.

Sounds to me like you should court Larkin's daughter.

You keep getting more and more hostile. More and more stupid, too.

---
Me? More hostile???

Geez, John, all I'm saying is that it sounds to me like it'd be a
match made in heaven since Ian seems to be just like you.

I made a suggestion how to keep your cat amused and you went ballistic!

---
No, you didn't.

You tried to start a fight, it worked, and now that you're being shown
up for the scurrilous, lily-livered lightweight you are, you're
back-pedaling as fast as you can in order to keep from being fully
outed.

More and more stupid!

---
That reminds me of the story about the conceited moron who called the
genius stupid because he couldn't figure out what the genius was
talking about.

If you are indeed a (self-proclaimed!) genius, how come you have so
little to say about electronics? You skip all the good SED threads,
except to whine and cluck off-topic.

I suppose, from an avian standpoint, all clucking is off-topic.

John