Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Happy Monty - Happy Monty.JPG

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:46:59 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:08:10 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

I made a suggestion for keeping his cat amused and he seems to have
percieved that as an attack.

---
It's not 'percieved', it's 'perceived', and you're a liar.

What you wrote was:

"You need to keep your cat properly amused - play tunnel, scratching
post, ramps and walkways nailed up at picture rail height."

which isn't a suggestion, it's an effrontery.

Certainly, if English is your first language and you have control of
even a modicum of nuance, you'd know that and, that since it's an
effrontery, an attack.

But, perhaps I've given you too much credit.
---

- he should get tablets for that!

---
Certainly a mantra for pukes like you who'd like to keep those they
can't understand or control, intellectually, under their thumb.
---

If he's like that with people face to face, he probably shouldn't be let
out
on his own!

---
Geez, it sounds to me like you quake in your boots anytime anyone's
not afraid to tell you, to your face, what an asshole you are,
asshole.

You're so easy to wind up its hard to avoid - you should be sedated for the
safety of others!

---
Your safety, I'm sure, is what you have in mind.

You seem to have this need to suppress, rather than to want to
honestly engage in dialogue which disagrees with yours and which could
prove you wrong, and battle it out, to the bitter end.

Is that the English way?

Send them to the tower when the king feels threatened by their
dialogue, torture them in order to get them to recant, and then chop
off their heads whether they're recalcitrant or not?

--
JF