Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design
petrus bitbyter[_2_] petrus bitbyter[_2_] is offline

Default So rare a pinheader?

"Rich Webb" schreef in bericht
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 18:21:04 +0200, "petrus bitbyter"
wrote:

So I'm looking for a pinheader that matches with the connector on the
pictures. There are zillions of look-alikes but by far the most of them
have
a 2.54mm pitch. This one has a 2mm pitch. Looked at Farnell and several
other distributers as well, but no joy. No trace of a typenumber or
manufacturer id on the connector. Anyone recognizes this virtual rare
thing?
It is said to be used in some Yamaha product but so far I'm not sure about
that.

It's a JST PH-series (or clone thereof). Pretty widely carried (once you
know which one to look for; there ARE a lot of connectors out there!)

http://www.jst-mfg.com/product/detail_e.php?series=199

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA

thx