Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Nico Coesel Nico Coesel is offline

Default Scary Day Right Here in River City

Jim Thompson
wrote:

Around 10AM this morning it comes over the radio that there's a
shooting at "Yuma County Courthouse", and an attorney has been shot
dead.

One of our sons-in-law in Chief Deputy County Attorney for Yuma
County... Chief Prosecutor and CSI Supervisor.

We couldn't reach anyone :-(

Wasn't until about 1PM that we heard from our daughter that the
shooting had actually been across the street in a divorce attorney's
office, and that everyone (in our family) was OK...

Recently I had a similar experience because of a lunatic emptying a
few guns at a small mall. My closest relatives go shopping over there.
They are OK but some people they know got shot.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)