Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
.
..
On Oct 6, 3:34 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

I saw something rather practical the other day. At some of the
stops on the
Autostrade (Italy) they had dual purpose solar panels. the panels
were mounted on a pipe that was about 9' high in the parking areas.
They not only made power, they gave customers shaded parking.

Where did you go in Italy, Ed? I'm guessing you were sampling the
salsicce as you went.

The first week we stayed in Rosano, just outside of Florence. Drove
over the Futa Pass to Bolognia.

This week we are in Santa Maria di Castelleabate, a shore town below
Salerno. The villa is right on the beach and has beautiful gardens.
One day we drove down to Paterno, the town where my wife's father was
born. Overall, it has been a fantastic tip. We leave tomorrow to
Milan and fly out on Sunday.

You can see some pics here
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x326/esp45/

There are a total of four albums.