Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Oct 6, 3:34 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

I saw something rather practical the other day. At some of the stops on
the
Autostrade (Italy) they had dual purpose solar panels. the panels were
mounted on a pipe that was about 9' high in the parking areas. They not
only made power, they gave customers shaded parking.

Where did you go in Italy, Ed? I'm guessing you were sampling the
salsicce as you went.

The first week we stayed in Rosano, just outside of Florence. Drove over
the Futa Pass to Bolognia.

This week we are in Santa Maria di Castelleabate, a shore town below
Salerno. The villa is right on the beach and has beautiful gardens. One
day we drove down to Paterno, the town where my wife's father was born.
Overall, it has been a fantastic tip. We leave tomorrow to Milan and fly
out on Sunday.

You can see some pics here http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x326/esp45/

There are a total of four albums.