Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default LED Headlamp Suggestions Sought

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 11:47:51 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
It may seem silly now, but you wouldn't think the emergency flash mode
on low was a bad idea if you broke your leg 4,000' down a cave and had
to wait a day or two for a rescue.

Whoa! That happened to me on Tuesday!
How did you know?

The little guy from Notre Dame said "Call it a hunch."

(Wait a minute, now I remember. I barked my
shin on the coffee table instead.)

Whew, CLOSE!

--Winston -- Should have turned on the light.

Ayup. Or used the rods in your eyes to get around. Look askance and
walk wherever you like, Winnie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye

--
I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues.
--Duke Ellington