Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul K. Dickman Paul K. Dickman is offline

Default Just when you think .....

"Steve B" wrote in message
. ..

"Paul K. Dickman" wrote

If your in the roadway, you should be paying attention to the roadway and
the traffic. As far as I am concerned this includes drivers, bicyclists
and pedestrians.

Paul K. Dickman

That applies in any situation where you may be killed. But there are a
lot of very stupid people in the world. And the worst part is that they
are very fertile.

Steve

The stupidest ones are convinced that because they take the greatest risk,
that they cause risk to no one else.

I agree with the law, I think it should apply to pedestrians too.

But, take that with a grain of salt. I also think that people should be
required to carry a baseball bat in their vehicles at all times and be
required to use it on the cars of any gridlockers they see.

Paul K. Dickman