Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Thompson's Honey-Do Project of the Day

On Sat, 28 May 2011 11:50:38 GMT, (Nico Coesel)
wrote:

John Larkin wrote:

On Thu, 26 May 2011 23:02:22 GMT,
(Nico Coesel)
wrote:

Jim Thompson
wrote:

Thompson's Honey-Do project of the Day...

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/WireBasketAndRail.jpg

I need a clever way to attach wire basket to under-rail drawer glide.

Sigh. You never heard of Ikea?

We have a couple of these:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30035908

Given the trend in his posts, pretty soon he'll be asking for help to
tie his shoes.

And sure as hell we WILL have the answer:

http://www.shoebuy.com/velcro-shoes.htm

WE WON'T LET YOU DOWN JIM! :-))

Thanks, Nico! I actually had a pair of Ecco's like that
one-upon-a-time. Very comfy :-)

Everyone missed important points... I need to bottom mount, nowhere to
hang glides, plus the type shown don't have full support when pulled
all the way out.

Have to go to the hardware store and check sizes, but one of these
will do the trick...

U-nut: http://tinyurl.com/44tg9ny

Tinnerman and others: http://tinyurl.com/42c589e

(Larkin couldn't find his asshole with a mirror, a flashlight and
assistance from a BU student ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |