Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
no one no one is offline

Default Californica... Bwahahahahaha!

umm mmmm i work , and pay taxes, still got me arm fixed for free.. thats
what we pay our taxes for.....
usa rather spend trillions on war than spend 1/8th of that money for
their own people in health care, etc...

now all those out there who have a job , its easy to say to those
unemployed " get a job "
well its not easy : there are people who will have to get unemployment
benefits ... you dont have any money , you turn to ( more than likely ..)
crime to support yoursself , no WONDER the crime rate in america is
astronomical , also they will need health care , usa could not give a
toss about their citizens, so you have to pay for it , you dont ,you
die...

..
just looked at the average hourly wage in usa any where from 8 to 20 $$
a HOUR ... bugger me , i earn 70$ AUD a hour as a mechanic...

i wouldnt even get outa bed for less than 40$ aud a hour...

"
I know precisely what he means and said so the first time around. He
likes not having to pay and doesn't care who gets stuck with the bill.

That is the mark of a civilised society

You are referring to organized theft as 'the mark'.

- how it treats its weakest and
most vulnerable members.

And there's more than one way to do it.

If you are unlucky enough to be seriously ill
in the USA then the chances are that unable to work you will not have
the money for proper treatment or will quickly run out of savings.

America is a great place to be healthy and wealthy. But lose either one
and you will surely lose the other.

No, but then you have no idea how 'healthcare' works in the U.S.

Most of us consider it to be a really good deal to pay for the health
service and *NOT* have to use it for anything more serious than a cold
or flu.

That is called "insurance."

I don't want to get "value for money" out of my contributions -
but I am happy if those contributions do help others to get better.

Good for you. Now explain to me why the government need coerce it out
of such a lovely person as yourself.

Everyone pays for the public hospitals in Europe either through health
insurance or taxes and they operate on a not for profit basis (apart
from the private ones that cherry pick easy to do lucrative operations
and then throw their failures over the wall to the NHS for repairs).

If "everyone paid for [it]" then there would be no need for anything
other than self purchased private insurance.

can you get free medical if you dont have a job, or even if you do :?

In the sense that someone else 'pays for it', yes.

But only when their condition has deteriorated to the point where
massive intervention is necessary making it much more expensive.

Oh really, Mr. US Heathcare practitioner?

I don't suppose Americans have heard the saying "A stitch in time saves
nine" - it applies in spades for medical intervention.

As usual, you 'suppose' wrong again.

so if your on the dole, and you need a operation , in usa , you dont
have
to pay for it ? cause i didnt ...here in australia.

Hospitals are required to provide emergency services regardless of
ability to pay, which is why costs go up for those who do pay.

Which is insane since nothing happens until it is an acute emergency.
Emergencies cost a lot more to handle than routine outpatient care and
drives up the costs in the USA to be roughly twice that of comparable
societies like Japan which have far better outcomes and considerably
greater longevity as a result (and despite smoking like chimneys).

That is such a jumble of inconsistencies it would take a book to
correct.

Then you have the price gouging by your private insurance schemes and
all their agents commissions and lobbyist bribes to congress.

Funny how with all your alleged 'price gouging' they still do it at
less cost and fewer 'claim denials' than government.

Btw, what are you going to do when those who pay for it run out of
money?

So long as there is a healthy working population we all pay for it.

Then you don't need the 'middle man' government, since you're 'paying
for it'.

Oh I forgot. It is the aim of every good American to consume enough junk
food to contract type 2 diabetes by the age of 40 and wreck their knees
and hips by 50 to get best value out of their employers health
insurance. Perhaps in America where being grossly overweight and unfit
is considered normal there might be a problem funding a *health* service.

Do you put in a lot of effort into being an ignorant braying jackass
or is it a natural talent?

thats what we pay taxes for ...... for unemployment benefits ...

Where do you get that "we" stuff, paleface. It you were part of the
'we' then you DID pay for it.

Of course he pays for it.

He says not, but then you obviously think him incompetent to speak for
himself.

On average most people pay in more than they
take out over a lifetime. But think about it - do you really want to
spend time seriously ill in hospital just to get your moneys worth?

Don't be such an idiot. The 'average' person doesn't pay even a
fraction of what the alleged 'insurance' costs.

Perhaps this really is a cultural thing but in Europe and Australia we
value health, fitness and a long life over money.

The 'cultural thing' is in Europe and Australia it seems loud mouths
enjoy the 'benefits' of organized theft.

Americans seem to know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Bray, bray, bray.

Regards,
Martin Brown