Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Grant[_5_] Grant[_5_] is offline

Default 2N7000 Pin Out??

On Thu, 26 May 2011 03:39:03 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Robert Baer wrote:

Bob Quintal wrote:

http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/data...shay/70226.pdf

http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/data...ductor/DS01137
8.PDF

* Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server, because has been moved.

Look at the link. It was broken across two lines, because it wasn't
posted properly, between

here is the link, pieced back together:

http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/nationalsemiconductor/DS011378.PDF

What surprises me is the number of people posting in an area requiring
some intelligence that cannot recognise simple linewrap or other urls
errors. Wikipedia style valid urls come to mind.

The are a guideline for plaintext urls, but I doubt they're respected
by the various line wrapper clients (user agents) out there.
--
Grant.