Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Charlie E. Charlie E. is offline

Default Californica... Bwahahahahaha!

On Tue, 24 May 2011 08:57:44 +0100, Martin Brown
wrote:

The scary thing in America with the rise of gated communities is that
the very rich are now decoupling themselves from the rest of society.
They are just as much prisoners of their fear albeit in a gilded cage.

Regards,
Martin Brown

Very Rich? You really are out of touch, ain't you Martin. I could
live in a gated community, if I wanted to! You can live in a gated
community if you are even lower middle class if you want, it is just a
choice available!

I just don't like living in them...

BTW, my mom and dad lived in one back in the '70s, which was a mobile
home community with homes in the $30k's!

Charlie