Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave In Texas Dave In Texas is offline

Default Not a Ute - Tojo2010_hunterV.JPG

"George Watson" -N0SPAM wrote in message
eb.com...
"Dave In Texas" wrote:
Dave in Houston

uumm,, Dave, looking at the pix again, closely.
I gotta say the top rail on the bull-bar is neat0.
Might use that on my next build.
The "skirt " of that bar needs work though.
That bottom panel would not last two seconds
in collecting roadkill g

I wouldn't want to hit a deer with it either and I don't think the truck
will carry a 500-600 pound Ranch Hand. I should have put one of those
bumpers on the F250. How I've missed hitting deer in the last 28 or so
years is beyond me.

Dave in Houston