Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Not a Ute - Tojo2010_hunterV.JPG

Dave in Houston
Attached Thumbnails
Re: Not a Ute - Tojo2010_hunterV.JPG-apr_2482-ds1024-nx2-60-jpg  Re: Not a Ute - Tojo2010_hunterV.JPG-apr_2487-ds1024-nx2-60-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 23 Jul 2011 07:17:47 -0500, Dave In Texas wrote:

Dave in Houston

LOL. Mount a .50 on the back of that and you've got your very own
Talibanmobile.

--
"Those who do not make human beings the center of their concern soon
lose the capacity to make any ethical choices, for they willingly
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dave In Texas" wrote:
filename="APR_2482 DS1024 NX2-60.jpg"

Known as "style-side" the form is very popular amongst
our city folk. Probably great for "picking up fluff" (chicks) G
george

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"George Watson" -N0SPAM wrote in message
eb.com...
"Dave In Texas" wrote:
Dave in Houston

uumm,, Dave, looking at the pix again, closely.
I gotta say the top rail on the bull-bar is neat0.
Might use that on my next build.
The "skirt " of that bar needs work though.
That bottom panel would not last two seconds
in collecting roadkill g

I wouldn't want to hit a deer with it either and I don't think the truck
will carry a 500-600 pound Ranch Hand. I should have put one of those
bumpers on the F250. How I've missed hitting deer in the last 28 or so
years is beyond me.

Dave in Houston

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dave In Texas" wrote:

"George Watson" -N0SPAM wrote in message
web.com...
"Dave In Texas" wrote:
Dave in Houston

uumm,, Dave, looking at the pix again, closely.
I gotta say the top rail on the bull-bar is neat0.
Might use that on my next build.
The "skirt " of that bar needs work though.
That bottom panel would not last two seconds
in collecting roadkill g

I wouldn't want to hit a deer with it either and I don't think the truck
will carry a 500-600 pound Ranch Hand. I should have put one of those
bumpers on the F250. How I've missed hitting deer in the last 28 or so
years is beyond me.

Dave in Houston

... and bears an' stuff???

I often get ribbed about the amount of our [.au] wildlife I get to
(and have) cleaned up (mown down), but it is a fact of Life away
from the Coast that one can fully expect to score at least one
'roo on a single trip of an hour or a day "in the Outback".
Thus traveling without a "bullbar" is folly, and even with one
on today's vehicles it is still likely to suffer damage.
This as the "Law" has changed rules for such protectors and
the options are limited today for strength and style.
Hanging the Sydney Harbour bridge off the front of the truck
is no longer an option g
Of all I have hit, pigs are the most dangerous. Those
bad suckers get under you and tend to lift the wheels off the
ground. At speed this is deadly.
You see one..?.. you try and "wheel him", setting the offside
front at him and "gunning it". Never ever brake.
Hopefully the animal will spin down the side of the truck, not
under it.
george