Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Josepi[_19_] Josepi[_19_] is offline

Default Hettich drawer (0/1)

All makes sense about the saw blades. It`s just that pine is so soft and
dents up if you bump your knee into it....LOL

I have to look for those adjustable slides, next time. Sounds like it solves
a few bad days.

Thanx

----------

wrote in message ...

I tried to talk him out of it... but he gets them wholesale so I guess it's
not
so bad. I would have installed cheaper.

. Pardon me but after building a few pine projects...I hate it
now.

These will be painted white, and will have chrome legs and mood lighting and
glass lamps on them... a modern statement I guess... I could have used
plywood
since it's painted but I find solid pine easier to work with and it takes
paint
well. It doesn't **** your saw blades either like plywood glue.

Is that some kind of adjustment knob on the bottom of the drawer inside the
mechanism (blue knobs) for the soft close? Mine do not have anything
looking like that.

The knobs adjust the fronts up and down, by a very small amount.