Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Attaching drawer fronts the easy fast way

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:
On 5/23/2011 9:22 AM, Dave In Texas wrote:

Say, Leon, where can I get me some of them plastic shims here in Houston?

Dave in Houston

Rat out'a you mail box! ;~)

I had to order them from Lee Valley. You can order direct from the
manufacturer, http://www.handi-shim.com/ also. But note that the
manufacturer sells a slightly different style shim, apparently the Lee
Valley shims are unique, they are twice as big.
Swingman and I used them extensively on the last kitchen remodel.

Indeed, I got the original batch from Lee Valley. Glad I ordered as many as
I did because I'm always finding another use for them.

--
www.ewoodshop.com