Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
10x 10x is offline

Default O/T: Informat

And now you know

And now you know...

George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam:

The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to*our men and
women*now serving in*Iraq*. The operation was based on the superb work
of*intelligence analysts*who found the dictator's footprints in a vast
country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by
a*brave*fighting force.*Our servicemen and women and our coalition
allies*have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen
regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi
people.*Their*work continues, and so do the risks. Today,*on behalf of
the nation, I thank the*members of our Armed Forces*and I congratulate
'em.

Barack Obama speech after killing of bin Laden:

And so shortly after taking office,*I*directed*Leon Panetta, the
director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the
top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued*our
broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Then,
last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence
community,*I*was briefed*on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far
from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to
ground.*I*met repeatedly*with*mynational security team as we developed