Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default O/T: Informat

And now you know

Lew
Subject: INFORMANT

The Pentagon just released a photo of the Pakistani man who gave the
CIA
credible information that led them to Osama bin Laden.

He is eligible to get the $25M reward the US Gov't was offering.

Attached Thumbnails
O/T: Informat-att00001-jpe
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Informat

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
b.com...
And now you know

Lew

The Pentagon just released a photo of the Pakistani man who gave the CIA
credible information that led them to Osama bin Laden.

He is eligible to get the $25M reward the US Gov't was offering.

New keyboard please Lew
along with a full cup of coffee

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
10x 10x is offline

And now you know

And now you know...

George W. Bush speech after capture of Saddam:

The success of yesterday's mission is a tribute to*our men and
women*now serving in*Iraq*. The operation was based on the superb work
of*intelligence analysts*who found the dictator's footprints in a vast
country. The operation was carried out with skill and precision by
a*brave*fighting force.*Our servicemen and women and our coalition
allies*have faced many dangers in the hunt for members of the fallen
regime, and in their effort to bring hope and freedom to the Iraqi
people.*Their*work continues, and so do the risks. Today,*on behalf of
the nation, I thank the*members of our Armed Forces*and I congratulate
'em.

Barack Obama speech after killing of bin Laden:

And so shortly after taking office,*I*directed*Leon Panetta, the
director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the
top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued*our
broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network. Then,
last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence
community,*I*was briefed*on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far
from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to
ground.*I*met repeatedly*with*mynational security team as we developed
more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden
hiding within a compound deep inside of*Pakistan . And finally, last
week,*I*determined*that we had enough intelligence to take action,
and*authorized*an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to
justice. Today,*at*my*direction, the*United States*launched a targeted
operation against that compound in*Abbottabad , Pakistan
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default O/T: Informat - 1 attachment

10x wrote in :

[...]

Dubya will not be remembered as a paragon of humility:

Attached Thumbnails
O/T: Informat-1030-02-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 5/23/2011 5:24 AM, Elrond Hubbard wrote:
wrote in :

[...]

The trouble with that photo is, Bush did not order that banner. That
was done by the people on the ship. He didn't even know about it until
the seamen unfurled it.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Informat - 1 attachment

I have to wonder if Bush loves semen like Clinton did.

------------
"Just Wondering" wrote in message
The trouble with that photo is, Bush did not order that banner. That
was done by the people on the ship. He didn't even know about it until
the seamen unfurled it.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Elrond Hubbard" wrote in message
10x wrote in :

[...]

Dave in Houston

Attached Thumbnails
O/T: Informat-mission-accomplished-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Josepi" wrote in news:RmwCp.1673$wM1.1374
@newsfe05.iad:

I have to wonder if Bush loves semen like Clinton did.

------------
"Just Wondering" wrote in message
The trouble with that photo is, Bush did not order that banner. That
was done by the people on the ship. He didn't even know about it until
the seamen unfurled it.

Josepi, did your mom have any children that lived?
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I don't know. I was born at a very early age, adopted in San Antonio Texas
and only taught piano.

---------------

"Elrond Hubbard" wrote in message
Josepi, did your mom have any children that lived?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Love it, Dave. Very Clever.I gotta send this around the internet.

10x wrote in :

[...]

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Josepi" wrote in message
I have to wonder if Bush loves semen like Clinton did.

Clinton didn't like semen
he would get rid of it at any opportunity