Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis jloomis is offline

Default Empire State Building Construction

Wow. What would OSHA say.......
I wonder if they had a restroom?
Makes me whirl.....I know I am a lite weight....
I hear that the Native Americans were very good at these projects also.
Thanks for the pictures....john
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Han" wrote in message
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

Top-posted as an exception:

I get about 25 times this but no picture.
Don't understand, but could you repost as a simple jpg, please?

I would if I could. It was sent to me in an email and I tried to copy and
paste and the pics did not come through. It did work as a .eml attachment
for others, evidently not for you.
There are about 18 picture altogether. These may help.