Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Empire State Building Construction

"Swingman" wrote:

Thanks for stoking my acrophobia to new heights ...

--------------------------
"Lee Michaels" wrote:

Did you say acrophobia?? ACROPHOBIA ?!?!?!?

I took a drama class in high school. I had to climb on top of a
scaffold to adjust some lights. I got up there and shook like a
leaf. I was scared ****less. I finally got to the floor and
wondered why there was a puddle on the floor. It was from me
sweating from 30 feet above!

I got acrophobia bad. I have always had it. And always will. I get
scared watching stuff on TV that involves heights.

Guess that eliminates any possibility of Upstate New York native
American blood in your background.

Lew